STAFF ATTORNEY: Employment, Labor and Workforce Management Practice
The law firmof Epstein Becker & Green is seeking an individual to work at the level of a staff attorney in its growing national management-side Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice.
Candidates should have a minimum of eight years of relevant employment experience including knowledge of federal and state labor & employment laws (e.g., wage and hour, trade secret law, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADEA, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, and similar state laws).
In this position you will:
- help manage/oversee the firm's national client advisory function: identifying advisories to draft, drafting and reviewing advisories, and also drafting/reviewing shorter blog posts;
- keep abreast of legal updates around the country (sick time, COVID-19-related laws and guidance, ban the box, credit check, paid family/parental leave, pregnancy (and other) accommodation, salary history inquiry ban, etc.) so as to keep the advice/counsel team advised of such updates;
- maintain and update firm databases, 50-state surveys, and legal summaries pertaining to various state and local laws;
- draft employer policies based on legal updates;
- Prepare and assist others with preparation of PowerPoint presentations pertaining to these topics.
We are seeking both full- and part-time individuals to fill this remote position. Geographic location is flexible.
Please reference the ELWM Staff Attorney position in your cover letter. Please submit your cover letter and resume online here.
Epstein Becker Green is an equal opportunity employer.
Telecommuting is allowed.
About Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in offices throughout the U.S. and supporting clients in the U.S. and abroad, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence.