Netflix’s International Originals team is seeking an experienced Coordinator who will provide support to the Business & Legal Affairs team. The successful candidate will have some prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal setting, and will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative. S/he will report to a Senior Counsel, International Originals.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Creating, updating and tracking spreadsheets with deal terms, options, and credits;
- Scheduling (including calendar management and booking of travel);
- Managing, maintaining, and updating all forms as well as various dashboards and document management systems; - Conducting research;
- Capturing and condensing notes from meetings with various business and legal affairs partners;
- Drafting, reviewing and redlining agreements as needed under the supervision of counsel;
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned; and
- Increasing the International Original team’s operational efficiency
- BA/BS required;
- At least 2 years of related work experience is required;
- Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented;
- Ability to respond positively to change and be respective of new ideas;
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines;
- Research experience a plus but not required;
- Knowledge of the international television landscape is a plus but not required;
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise; and
- Ability to embrace and advocate cultural diversity.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 86 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.